Mobile patrol service is a cost-effective alternative to dedicated on-site security officers. Our patrol services are tailored to meet your specific needs. Frequently, patrol officers are asked to lock and unlock premises, turn lights off, close windows, activate intruder alarms and respond to the alarms when required. They also deter trespassers on your property. Should the need arise, patrol personnel should liaise with emergency services.
We provide you with detailed accounts of each patrol. These include written reports and activity logs when situations are as expected, and incident reports when officers detect anything out of the ordinary.
Why choose Ejsmont Security Services?
- Competitive rates without sacrificing quality
- Top quality personnel and extensive training
- 24/7 on-call support for emergency reporting
- Specialised security programs tailored to our customers industry specific needs
- Constantly learning and adapting to new threats and challenges
We recognise that often protection of personnel, facilities, and assets involves deployment of resources at the earliest stages possible to pro-actively mitigate the event’s impact on business. We provide 24 / 7 emergency response, dealing with unusual occurrences such as burglary, flooding or trespassing, and we are assisting emergency services to enter premises if required to do so.